Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Chloe in Glacier

Hey everybody this is a post from Chloe.

So, you’ve probably heard a lot about our trip so far but not from my point of view. Well here I am in Glacier National Park. Amazing! Is how to explain it in one word. Oh and Judy if you happen to read this it did make the hairs on my arms stand up. I saw maybe five or six glaciers today. I love it here, but, I also can’t wait to get home to see all you guys back home. Yeah, middle school. Well it’s 11:00 and I’m tired so Goodnight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear from you chloe ! Your mom has done a terrific job painting pictures of your travels for us! I love reading the blogs! Glacier is my favorite part of this wonderful country ! I know, I know. I haven't seen everything, but the dramtic scenery gives one a real sense of awe and reminds us that we are a small part of a much bigger world.....keep on truckin' and bloggin'...kisses to you, Conor and Kim - jude